She was born in Samsun in 1987. She graduated from Maltepe University Psychology Department in 2009 and completed her master's program in Clinical Psychology at Üsküdar University in 2018. In 2012, she obtained the "Certificate of Authorization for Medical Applications of Psychology" (professional competence) issued by the Ministry of Health.
During her education, she completed internships in the Examination of Forensic Cases, Ekol Psychological Counseling Center, and NPİstanbul Brain Hospital. After graduation, she worked as a psychologist at a private school, providing counseling services to preschool and elementary school children and their parents. From 2011 to 2014, she served as a psychologist at Pendik Şifa Hospital. In 2014, she worked as a psychologist at Üstün Dökmen Küçük Şeyler Preschool, and from 2016 to 2019, she was the PDR/Psychologist Coordinator at Üstün Dökmen Academy, providing psychotherapy and expert training for children and adolescents at "Psikoloji Dünyası," affiliated with Üstün Dökmen Academy.
She actively participated in social responsibility projects and served as a clinical psychologist in the Turkey Bar Association-Life Tree Addiction Prevention Project. In 2012, she coordinated the AB Gruntvig Project titled "Computer and Internet Addiction" in Poland, and participated as a participant in the "Play and Decipher (Searching The Pedagogical and Intercultural Potentialities of Games)" AB Youth in Action Project held in France. She contributed to the publication of SAMBART - Intervention Program for Alcohol and Substance Use in Children and Adolescents, and SAMBART - Brief Intervention Program for Alcohol and Substance Use in Primary Health Care Services, developed by Prof. Dr. Kültegin Ögel, and served as a panel speaker at the 9th National Congress on Alcohol and Substance Addiction.
She completed the Association of Play Therapy (APT) approved "Child-Centered Play Therapy" training and supervision, primarily utilizing play therapy for emotional and behavioral problems of children aged 2-12. She conducts individual and group therapies for parents using Filial Therapy, a therapy type that strengthens the parent-child relationship. Additionally, she implements the PASS Cognitive Intervention Program for children and young people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), learning difficulties, or academic challenges.
- Maltepe University / Psychology / 2009
- Üsküdar University / Clinical Psychology / 2018
- Child-Centered Play Therapy - Dr. Reyhana Seedat
- Filial Therapy - Dr. Reyhana Seedat
- PASS Cognitive Intervention Techniques - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tamer Ergin
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - Prof. Dr. Hakan Türkçapar
- Solution-Focused Therapy - Dr. Clinical Psychologist Olcay Güner
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques - Prof. Dr. Kültegin Ögel
- Moxo Attention Test - Moxo Turkey
- CAS Cognitive Assessment Test - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tamer Ergin
- Rorschach Test - Rorschach and Projective Tests Association
- D-10 Drawing Test - Rorschach and Projective Tests Association
- WISC-R IQ Test Practitioner Training - Turkish Psychologists Association
- Evaluation of Children's Drawings Training - Child Psychology Association
- Child Assessment Tests - Expert Clinical Psychologist Derya Altınay
- MMPI Application and Interpretation Training - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nilgün Öngider
- NPİstanbul Brain Hospital
- Anda Psychology (Clinical Psychologist)
- Üstün Dökmen Academy (Coordinator - Clinical Psychologist)
- Üstün Dökmen Little Things Kindergarten (Psychologist)
- Şifa Hospital (Psychologist)
- NPİstanbul Brain Hospital - Internship
- Ekol Psychological Counseling Center - Internship
- Maltepe University - Forensic Case Investigations – Internship