After graduating from Saint Benoit French High School, she spent two years studying Medicine at Université de Montpellier 1 in France. She then continued her undergraduate education at Université Paul Valèry in the same city and graduated from the Psychology department. She completed her master's degree in Neuroscience and Clinical Psychology at Üsküdar University.
She has contributed to the literature by conducting research and projects on various topics throughout her undergraduate and graduate studies. Her thesis and projects include "The Relationship between Object Relations and Depression," "The Relationship between Maladaptive Daydreaming, Gaming Addiction, and Impulsivity," and "Investigating the Role of Psychobiological Approach in the Heritability and Environmental Risk Factors of Personality Disorders”.
She has completed internships at La Colombière Psychiatric Hospital and AMT Arc en Ciel Addiction Center in France, as well as Bakırköy Mental and Nervous Diseases Hospital and NP Istanbul Brain Hospital in Turkey.
She is fluent in French and English at an advanced level, and has an intermediate level of proficiency in Italian. She conducts therapy sessions in Turkish, French, and English. She currently works as a Clinical Psychologist at NP Istanbul Hospital.
She is a member of the Saint-Benoît Alumni Association and the Turkish Psychologists Association.
- Private Saint Benoît French High School
- Paul Valéry University 3 (France) / Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Üsküdar University / Master's Degree in Neuroscience
- Üsküdar University / Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Psychotherapy Trainings and Applied Tests:
- Rorschach, TAT, and projective tests training - France
- Rorschach, TAT, and projective tests training - Turkey (Prof. Dr. Tevfika Tunaboylu İkiz)
- EMDR (EMDRIA - Roy Kiessling)
- Interpersonal Relationship Psychotherapy (KIPT) (Prof. Dr. Gökben Hızlı Sayar)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Üsküdar University)
- MOXO d-CPT Attention Test Practitioner Certificate
- Sign Language Training for Psychologists (Association of Hearing Impaired and Their Families, Ceren Ay)
- MMPI (Üsküdar University)
- WAIS (NP Istanbul)
- Schuhfried Tests (NP Istanbul)
- Oxford Autumn School in Neuroscience - September 2020
- Child Sexual Abuse - Psychology Talks - October 2020
- International Cerrahpasa Neuroscience Days - May 2021
- Bakırköy Ruh ve Sinir Hastalıkları Hastanesi - Klinik Psikolog
- AMT Arc en Ciel Bağımlılık Merkezi, Montpellier - Fransa
- La Colombière Psikiyatri Hastanesi, Montpellier - Fransa
- Braintab Nörobilim, Psikolojik Danışmanlık ve Zihin Doğası Araştırma Merkezi
- NPİSTANBUL Beyin Hastanesi - Klinik Psikolog