She completed her undergraduate education with honors in Psychology at Yeditepe University in 2010. In 2015, she graduated from the Clinical Psychology Master's Program at Uskudar University, obtaining the title of clinical psychologist. In 2018, she started the Addiction and Addiction Treatment Doctoral Program at Health Sciences University and is currently in the thesis stage.
She has completed her clinical internships as a trainee psychologist at Erenköy Mental and Neurological Diseases Training and Research Hospital AMATEM Unit, NPİSTANBUL Hospital, Haydarpaşa Numune Hospital, and Private Fenerbahçe Kindergarten.
After completing her internship at Erenköy Mental and Neurological Diseases Training and Research Hospital in 2015, she took on the role of founding psychologist at the Addiction Counseling and Education Center (BADEM) project, where she served as a clinical psychologist for 6.5 years. She has also conducted seminars on addiction in various municipalities.
As of August 2022, she has been working in NPİSTANBUL Hospital AMATEM Clinic
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques Training
- Gambling Addiction Treatment Program (KUMM)
- Addiction Case Supervision
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training and Supervision
- IMAGO Couples Therapy Training, Modules I and II
- Schema Therapy International Certification Training
- Medical Conscious Hypnosis Training, Levels I, II, and III
- Tests Administered:
- Rorschach Test Administration Training
- MMPI Administration and Report Writing Certification
- Mc Hover Administration and Report Writing Certification
- Ankara Developmental Screening Inventory
- Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test
- Beier Sentence Completion Test
- Goodenough-Harris Drawing Test
Proceedings of Congress
12th National Congress on Alcohol and Substance Addiction - Speaker Certificate
10th National Congress on Alcohol and Substance Addiction - Speaker Certificate: "Example Case Presentation of Substance Addiction Therapy Sessions using Eclectic Approach"
10th National Congress on Alcohol and Substance Addiction - Poster Presentation: "Investigating the Relationship between Addiction Severity and Impulsivity, Depression, Lack of Secure Behavior, Sensation Seeking, Anxiety, and Anger Control Deficiency Levels in Patients Applying to the Addiction Counseling and Education Center (BADEM)"
Addiction Treatment Workshop - Speaker Certificate
"Examining the Psychometric Properties of the Problem Gambling Severity Index in a Study Group with and without a Diagnosis of Gambling Disorder"
Altintas, M., et al. (2019). "Theory of mind, aggression and impulsivity in patients with synthetic cannabinoid use disorders: a case-control study" Anadolu Psikiyatri Derg 2019; 20(1.000): 5-12
- Health Sciences University, Institute of Health Sciences, Addiction and Addiction Treatment Doctoral Program, Thesis Stage
- Uskudar University, Clinical Psychology Thesis-based Master's Program (GPA: 3.34/4.00)
- Yeditepe University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Psychology Department (GPA: 3.00/4.00)
- Private Fenerbahce College, Turkish - Mathematics (GPA: 4.30/5.00)
- August 2022 - Present: NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital, AMATEM Service, Senior Clinical Psychologist
- 2016 - 2022: Erenköy Mental and Neurological Diseases Training and Research Hospital, Addiction Consultation and Education Center (BADEM), Founding Senior Clinical Psychologist
- January 2016 - March 2020: Private Rumeli Hospital, Senior Clinical Psychologist
- July 2012 - November 2015: Çayırova Family Counseling and Education Center, Senior Clinical Psychologist
- August 2013 - March 2014: Marriage Therapy Institute, Psychologist
- May 2012: Mira Counseling, Psychologist
- July 2012 - January 2014: İlgi Children's House, Psychologist
- February 2010 - June 2011: Özel İlkem Can Special Education and Rehabilitation Center, Psychologist