Born in 1980. Graduated from Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine in 2004. Started neurology residency in the Department of Neurology at Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine in 2004 and became a neurology specialist in 2009. Worked as a research assistant and doctoral student at Gent University in Belgium between 2009-2013. Conducted neuroimaging studies related to attention during this period. Received a PhD in Psychology in 2013. Worked as a postdoctoral researcher at Gent University on a research grant in 2013 and 2014. In June 2014, began working as an assistant professor at Uskudar University Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and as a Neurology Specialist at NPİSTANBUL Hospital. Scientific areas of interest are attention and memory disorders, functional neuroimaging, epilepsy, and electroencephalography.
- Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine / 2004
- Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine / Department of Neurology / 2009
- European Neurology Association Equivalency Exam (2010)
- Belgium Gent University / 2013 – PhD
- 2004-2009: Istanbul University,
- 2009-2013: Ghent University, PhD student
- 2013-2014: Ghent University, Postdoc researcher
- 2014-2016: Uskudar University, Assistant professor 2016-present: Uskudar University, Associate Professor
- Uskudar University TTO Director, 2015-present.
- Uskudar University, Neuroscience Program Coordinator
- TEDX organizer(+100 license) (TEDX UskudarUniversity 2018)
- Istanbul Medical Chamber Tanpa (Turkish American Neuropsychiatric Association-Director.