He was born in Kütahya in 1992. In 2015, he graduated from the Near East University in Northern Cyprus with a full scholarship in the Department of Psychological Counseling and Guidance. Additionally, in 2018, he successfully completed the master's program in clinical psychology at Üsküdar University. As part of his master's thesis, he conducted research on the anxiety, depression, and job satisfaction of mine workers from different professional groups.
He has completed the European approved Play Therapy training at Riccon Academy in Switzerland.
In January 2019, he started working as a psychologist at NPİSTANBUL Hospital.
- KKTC Yakın Doğu Üniversitesi / Psychological Counseling and Guidance / 2015
- Üsküdar Üniversitesi / Clinical Psychology / 2018
- European approved Play Therapy Training at Riccon Academy in Switzerland
- 60-hour Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training (DATEM - Prof. Dr. Ebru Şalcıoğlu)
- Moxo Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Test (Bülent Demirbilek)
- Schuhfried Tests
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital / Psychologist / January 2019