She was born in Istanbul. In 2012, she graduated from Göztepe Anatolian High School, and in 2017, she graduated from the Psychology (English) department of Üsküdar University.
During her undergraduate studies, she actively participated in numerous academic research projects, social responsibility initiatives, and volunteered at counseling centers. Throughout her education, she completed internships as a psychology trainee at various institutions, including Lape Hospital in France, NP Istanbul Neuropsychiatry Hospital, the Neurology and Psychiatry Department of ÇAPA University Hospital, the Humanite Psychiatry Clinic, and the Neurology Laboratory. She successfully completed her clinical internships during this time.
She completed her foreign language education in England.
After completing her undergraduate studies, she won a scholarship and started her master's degree at Bournemouth University in England.
She graduated with High Honors from the master's program with her thesis titled "The Effects of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Depression.
During her master's program, she received training in Mindfulness and Self-Compassion in London.
After completing her master's degree;
- She received training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy from Emel Stroup.
- She received training in Schema Therapy from Alp Karaosmanoğlu.
- She received a 50-hour Neuropsychological Assessment Test training from the Turkish Psychologists Association.
- She received training in the administration and interpretation of the MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) test from the Turkish Psychologists Association.
- She received training in Psychopharmacology from Dr. Zekeriya Kökrek and Dr. Numan Konuk, who are experts in the field.
- She received training in Rorschach and TAT (Thematic Apperception Test) from Prof. Dr. Tevfika İkiz.
- She received EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) training from Roy Kiessling, who is affiliated with the EMDRIA (EMDR International Association).
- She received EMDR supervision from Prof. Dr. Cem Gökçen and Specialist Psychologist Büke Tuncel.
- She received Masterson Approach Therapy training from Dr. Psk Meral Aydın.
- She is currently undergoing supervision in Masterson Therapy and Dynamic Psychotherapy. She started working at NPİSTANBUL Hospital in May 2019.
- Since 2020, she has been working as a part-time Lecturer at the Faculty of Human and Social Sciences, Department of Psychology (English) at Üsküdar University.
- Göztepe İhsan Kurşunoğlu Anatolian High School - 2012
- Üsküdar University / Psychology (English) - 2017
- Bournemouth University / Master of Clinical Psychology with Thesis - 2018
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Masterson Therapy
- France Lape Hospital - Intern Psychologist (2015)
- NP Istanbul Neuropsychiatry Hospital - Intern Psychologist (2015)
- ÇAPA University Hospital, Neurology and Psychiatry Department - Intern Psychologist (2016)
- Humanite Psychiatry Clinic - Intern Psychologist (2016)
- NP Istanbul Brain Hospital - Clinical Psychologist (Specialist) (2019/present)
- Üsküdar University - Lecturer (2020/present)