He completed his undergraduate studies in Occupational Therapy at Uskudar University in 2022. His undergraduate thesis focused on "Trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome)". After completing his bachelor's degree, he is currently pursuing a master's program in Occupational Therapy at Uskudar University.
He has been working as a full-time Occupational Therapist at Everest Private Education and Rehabilitation Center. He has been involved in client follow-up and provided interventions in various areas such as sensory integration, cognitive rehabilitation, activities of daily living training, balance and coordination, fine motor skills training, and motor planning.
- 2013-2017 Ümraniye Anatolian Imam Hatip High School
- 2018-2022 Uskudar University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Occupational Therapy
- 2023 Uskudar University, Institute of Health Sciences, Occupational Therapy - In Progress
- DIR®Floortime™ Introductory Level (101) JUNE 2022, N.Egemen Nakışcı MS/ICDL
Private Everest Special Education and Rehabilitation Center (October 2022 - April 2023)
- Erenköy Physical Therapy Hospital
- Avicenna Hospital
- Uskudar Municipality Disability-Inclusive Life Center
- Mas Developmental Counseling
- Hamit İbrahimiye Special Education School (Levels 1, 2, and 3)
- Tekrime Tarman Special Education and Rehabilitation Center
- Private Elit Anatolian Special Education and Rehabilitation Center