She was born in Istanbul. She completed her undergraduate education in the Psychology department at Üniversitesi in 2017 with honors. During her undergraduate studies, she received education at Beira Interior University in 2015.
During her undergraduate studies, she participated in numerous academic research projects and volunteered at counseling centers. Throughout her education, she worked as an intern psychologist at NP Istanbul Neuropsychiatry Hospital, Besiktas Guidance and Research Center, Fatih Autism Center, Sisli Nezih Nursing Home, and Eurasian Schizophrenia Association. She successfully completed her clinical internships in these settings.
She completed her Master's degree in Clinical Psychology at Bournemouth University in the United Kingdom in 2019, obtaining her specialization. She wrote her thesis on 'The Role of Emotion Regulation Strategies in Individuals with Social Anxiety Disorder.'
She has also completed training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Schema Therapy, Eating Disorders, Gottman Couples Therapy, a 50-hour training in Neuropsychological Assessment Tests and MMPI. Currently, she is continuing her training in Rorschach Inkblot Test and Thematic Apperception Test (TAT).
She started working as a Clinical Psychologist at NPİSTANBUL Hospital in April 2022.
- Üsküdar University/ Psychology-2017
- Beira Interior University/ Psychology (Erasmus Program)-2015
- Bournemouth University/ Thesis-based Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology-2019
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Kalem Psychology- Clinical Psychologist
- Şişli Nezih Nursing Home- Internship
- Beşiktaş Guidance and Research Center- Internship
- Fatih Autism Center- Internship
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital- Internship