In 2015, she graduated from Koç University with a degree in Psychology. In 2018, she completed her thesis on Resilience, Depression and Anxiety, Emotion Regulation, Acceptance, and Commitment Therapy and Assessment at George Mason University's College of Science. In 2021, she completed her M.A. (Master) degree in Clinical Psychology with a focus on Self-Harm Behavior at Üsküdar University.
- 2019 - February 2021: Üsküdar University, Department of Psychology, Istanbul
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology
- Project: Self-harm behavior, emotion regulation, personality pathology, and partner violence
- 2016 - 2018: George Mason University, College of Science, VA, USA M.S. in Neuroscience
- Thesis: Resilience, depression and anxiety, emotion regulation, acceptance and commitment therapy, and assessment
- 2010 - 2015: Koç University, Department of Psychology, Istanbul
- B.A. in Psychology and Sociology (Double Major)
- Project: Psychological trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic loss and grief, post-traumatic growth, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and assessment
- Advisor: Banu Cankaya, Ph.D.
- 2005 - 2010: Saint Benoit French High School, Istanbul
Training and Certificates:
- 2020-2021: Turkish Psychologists Association (TPD), Trauma Disaster Crisis Unit, Istanbul and Izmir - Volunteer Clinical Psychologist
- 2020-2021: Earthquake, Flood, Fire, COVID-19 / Disaster Field Work
- June 2021 - Present: Pinkline, Pink Traces, Women's Cancers Association - Volunteer Clinical Psychologist
- 2018: TARA4BPD, National Association for Personality Disorder, New York City, USA
- 2011 - 2013 / 2018 - 2019: French La Paix Hospital, Istanbul - Anxiety Disorders, Psychosomatic Disorders, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Addiction, Psychodrama, Music and Dance Therapy
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-5 Personality Disorders (SCID-5PD), Rehacom, Biofeedback, Neurofeedback, MMPI. She applies and evaluates test sets and inventories.
- She works on cognitive, behavioral, and emotional regulation and dysregulation. Emotion regulation strategies, control impulse, and resilience are developed throughout the individual therapy process against anxiety triggers and traumatic stress factors.
- She utilizes techniques and application sets such as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Mentalization-Based Treatment, individual exposure and response prevention therapy, prolonged exposure therapy, etc., in her clinical practice.
Areas of expertise:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anger and impulse control disorders
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Test Anxiety
- Family conflicts
- School maladjustments
- Mood Disorders
- SAMBA (Smoking Alcohol Substance Addiction Treatment Program)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Trauma, Eating Disorders, Anxiety, Depression, Personality Disorders
- Psychosocial Support and Volunteer Work
- 2019 - Present: APPA Istanbul, Academy of Psychiatry and Psychology - Specialist Clinical Psychologist.
- 2020-2021: Beyoğlu Doga College, Istanbul - Guidance Counseling and Shadow Teaching.
- 2020-2021: Üsküdar University, Ümraniye NP Hospital and NP Feneryolu Medical Center, Feneryolu, Istanbul - Clinical Psychology Intern.
- 2019: NP AMATEM Addiction Center, Ümraniye Brain Hospital, Istanbul - Clinical Psychology Intern.