She was born in Istanbul. She graduated from the Psychology department of Uskudar University with High Honors in 2018. She completed her foreign language education in England. After the undergraduate period, she started the Master's program in Clinical Psychology at Uskudar University, earning a scholarship for academic success. She graduated from the program with High Honors with a thesis titled "Investigating the Relationship between Smartphone Addiction, Attachment, and Self-Compassion."
During her undergraduate years, she volunteered for almost three years at the Turkey Education Volunteers Foundation. She completed her internships at Uskudar Public Mental Health Center (RAM), Tuzlu Community Mental Health Center, and Nezih Nursing Home in Bostanci. In her Master's program, she completed an internship at a private counseling center, focusing on working with children and families. She also completed clinical internships at Erenkoy Mental and Neurological Diseases Hospital and NPİSTANBUL Hospital.
She has received training in Schema Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (ongoing), Play Therapy, Family Counseling, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, and Eating Disorders. Additionally, she has received training in Rorschach Test (ongoing), Thematic Apperception Test (ongoing), MMPI, and Child Psychometric Testing.
She started working as a specialist psychologist at NPİSTANBUL Hospital in March 2022.
- Üsküdar University / Psychology
- Üsküdar University/ Clinical Psychology
COURSES AND TRAININGS
- Rorschach and TAT Training (Dr. Research Assistant Ayşe Elif Yavuz Sever) (ongoing)
- Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies Training (Prof. Dr. Mehmet Sungur) (ongoing)
- Schema Therapy International Certification Training (Psychiatrist Dr. Alp Karaosmanoğlu)
- Psychopathology and Introduction to Projective Tests Seminar (Rorschach and Projective Tests Association)
- Eating Disorders Basic Training and Treatment (Psychologist Dr. Feyza Bayraktar)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (Dr. Zümra Atalay)
- Play Therapy (Expert Psychological Counselor Çisem Uzun)
- Family Counseling Certification (Uskudar University)
- Development, Attachment, and Compassion-Focused Therapy (Prof. Dr. Paul Gilbert)
- CBT for Contamination-Based OCD (Prof. Dr. David Veal)
- Obsessions and Compulsions: New Treatment for an Old Problem (Dr. David A. Clark)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy for Children and Adolescents (Daniel Rijo)
- MMPI (Uskudar University)
- Child Psychometric Tests (Expert Clinical Psychologist Yasemin Ozan) (AGTE, Frankfurt Attention Test, D2 Attention Test, Burdon Attention Test, Bier Sentence Completion Test, Gessel Developmental Test, Louisa Duss, Cattel 2A, Peabody, Metropolitan School Maturity, Exam Anxiety Scale, Frostig Visual Perception and Attention Test, Koppitz Human Figure Drawing Test, Porteus Maze, Benton, CAT, OKHT)
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital/ Clinical Psychologist
- Adım Psychology Language and Speech Center/ Intern Psychologist
- Istanbul Erenkoy Mental and Neurological Diseases Training and Research Hospital/ Intern Psychologist
- Bostanci Nezih Nursing Home/ Intern Psychologist
- Tuzla Community Mental Health Center/ Intern Psychologist
- Uskudar Public Mental Health Center (RAM)/ Intern Psychologist
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital/ Intern Psychologist
- Turkey Education Volunteers Foundation/ Volunteer
- Darulaceze Nursing Home/ Volunteer