Birthplace and Date: Adapazarı, 31.01.1964
1971-1976 Petkim Primary School
1976-1979 Izmit Secondary School
1979-1981 Izmit High School
1981-1987 Istanbul University Istanbul Faculty of Medicine
- Interactive Diabetes Education
- International journals: 17 articles
- National journals: 14 articles
- Presentations and posters in national and international scientific meetings: 31
- 1st runner-up poster award in national congresses
- 1238 citations in international journal articles
- H-index: 14
- I10-index: 18
- National congresses: 50
- International congresses: 20
- Specialization in the Department of Internal Medicine at Dicle University Faculty of Medicine between January 13, 1988 and March 1, 1992.
- Worked as a specialist physician at the SSK Diyarbakir Hospital between March 2, 1992 and February 19, 2005.
- Worked as a specialist physician at the Diyarbakir Education and Research Hospital between February 19, 2005 and February 18, 2008.
- Completed upper specialization in gastroenterology at Haydarpasa Numune Training and Research Hospital in 2008.
- Became an associate professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at Haydarpasa Numune Training and Research Hospital in 2008.
- Completed the gastroenterology sub-specialization at Haydarpasa Numune Training and Research Hospital between 2008 and 2011.
- Established the Gastroenterology Clinic at Yalova State Hospital and served in the mandatory service between 2011 and 2013.
- Worked as a professor at Yalova University between 2013 and 2016.
- Worked as a professor at Çamlıca Erdem Hospital between 2017 and 2022.
- Performed gastroenterology treatments and procedures related to all diseases (treatment of hepatitis B, C, D, pancreatic, liver, gallbladder diseases, etc.) in internal medicine in general. Performed all upper and lower system endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, gastric balloon and gastric botox applications (for weight loss purposes).
- Performed polyp removal in the stomach and colon, endoscopic interventions to stop bleeding in the stomach, treatment of cirrhosis-varices, liver biopsy and treatment, and stent placement in stomach and colon strictures.