He was born in İskenderun in 1980. He completed his primary and secondary education at İskenderun High School and graduated from Marmara University Faculty of Medicine in 2004.
Between 2005 and 2007, he worked as an Emergency Department Supervisor at İskenderun Private Development Hospital. From 2007 to 2009, he worked as an Emergency Department Physician at Private Sultanbeyli Ersoy Hospital. After completing his military service in Kızıltepe/Mardin in 2009-2010, he served as an Emergency Department Supervisor at Gültepe Avicenna Hospital and Sancaktepe Regional Hospital. In 2011, he started working as an Emergency Department Physician at NPİSTANBUL Hospital. In the same year, after successfully passing the examination following the training of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, he obtained the Occupational Medicine Certificate. He continues his professional life at NPİSTANBUL Hospital. He is fluent in English. He is married and has one child.
- Iskenderun High School
- Marmara University Faculty Of Medicine
- Iskenderun Private Development Hospital / Emergency Department Supervisor / 2005-2007
- Private Sultanbeyli Ersoy Hospital / Emergency Department Physician / 2007-2009
- Gültepe Avicenna Hospital
- Sancaktepe Regional Hospital
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital / Emergency Department Physician / 2011