Physiatrist or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist
Nihal Özaras, who graduated from Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa English Medical Faculty in 1998, completed her specialization training at Vakıf Gureba Training and Research Hospital (now Bezmialem University). In order to contribute to her professional practice, she pursued a Master's degree in Neuroscience between 2006 and 2009. In 2008, she went to the United States to enhance her clinical skills and spent 3 months as an observer doctor at Harvard University Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston. While she mainly focuses on neurological and pediatric rehabilitation, she is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of all musculoskeletal disorders, as well as in the application of botulinum toxin for spasticity and other local injections.
- Erenköy Girls' High School, 1991
- Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty (English Medicine), 1998
- Vakıf Gureba Training and Research Hospital (Specialization Training in Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation), 2003
- Istanbul University DETAE (Master's Degree in Neuroscience), 2009.
- Vakıf Gureba Training and Research Hospital, Specialist in Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, 2003
- Harvard University Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital/Boston, Clinical Observer, 2008
- Bezmialem University Faculty of Medicine, Assistant Professor, 2010
- Bezmialem University Faculty of Medicine, Associate Professor, 2012.