COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
COPD is a chronic disease in which air sacs in the lungs are blocked by inflammation, leading to complaints such as a severe cough.
What Are The Symptoms Of COPD?
Clogging when climbing stairs
- Constant desire to cough (with mucus, without mucus)
- Narrowing of the chest
- Constant wheezing
What Are The Causes Of COPD?
- Consumption of tobacco, such as cigarettes, pipes, hookahs, is among the most significant reasons.
- Various gases from air pollution create difficulties in breathing.
- Genetic factors
What Diseases Does COPD Cause?
COPD can also bring with it various diseases. These are;
- Sleep apnea
- Bone resorption (osteoporosis)
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Lung cancer
- Heart failure
Stages Of COPD
COPD disease is divided into four stages according to its severity and weight.
- At this stage, it is often difficult to diagnose the disease.
- COPD disease manifests itself in mild cruises at this stage.
- Clogging during fast walking
- Fatigue when climbing stairs
- At this stage, it is also not easy to diagnose the disease.
- Usually clogging during fast walking
- Clogging when climbing stairs
- More rapid fatigue in routine work
- Night sleep is comfortable until this stage
- At this stage, the disease is diagnosed.
- Severe weakness
- Climbing stairs is challenging
- The problem of shortness of breath at night occurs at this stage
- Sleep disorder
Very Heavy Stage:
- Shortness of breath is experienced even when sitting
- Difficulty walking
- Cannot go to places that are regularly visited, such as work, school
- Fatigue begins when wearing and taking off clothes
- Problems such as severe sweating, bruising
- Headaches and heart palpitations are common problems
- A person does not want to leave the House
- Extreme irritability
- Fatigue fatigue
- Heart failure can occur with the progression of the disease
Treatment Of COPD
It is impossible to eliminate the disease. Several treatment methods are available to reduce its effect;
- Quit smoking tobacco products such as pipes, hookahs.
- Choose an elevator instead of climbing the stairs.
- Do regular walking and exercise.
- Consume healthy foods.
- Choose light foods.
- Do business by resting.
- Get help with hard work.
- Work by resting.
- COPD patients should lose weight if he is overweight; if he is weak, he should reach the ideal weight.
- Take a walk in nature instead of running.
- Stay away from smoking environments and do not allow smoking in your home
- Choose natural gas instead of a stove.
- If work does not affect your life, choose places where air pollution is low as a living space.
- Be careful not to experience sudden emotional transitions.
Stay away from dusty areas.