Magnesium deficiency is significant for muscles and bones, and its lack leads to many problems Nov. Magnesium deficiency is hypomagnesemia.
In addition to regulating the muscle and nervous system, our body also uses the mineral magnesium to produce energy and synthesize fat-protein.Nov.
Magnesium is one of the most common minerals in the human body. The causes of magnesium deficiency may vary.
Magnesium deficiency in the human body is manifested by symptoms such as novelistic cramps, chronic pain. Magnesium deficiency is more common in people with chronic diarrhea, celiac disease, and diabetes.
Symptoms Of Magnesium Deficiency
- Restless legs syndrome
- experiencing hair loss
- feeling sluggish
- If you think your appetite has decreased
- If you are experiencing a constipation problem
- Headache, dizziness occurs
- If you feel vibrations and rhythm disturbances
- If you are having trouble sleeping
- If you have issues such as growing and breaking nails
- If you think your memory is weakened
- If your blood pressure rises frequently
- If you feel a desire to consume salty foods
- If nausea occurs
- If you are deficient in calcium
- Mind blur
Cases such as those that indicate that you have a magnesium deficiency.
Foods Containing Magnesium
Foods that should be consumed to eliminate magnesium deficiency;
- Green leafy Yesil (spinach, chard..)
- Nuts, seeds (cashew, sesame, pumpkin - sunflower seeds..)
- Legumes (chickpeas, lentils, kidney beans, dried beans..)
- Vegetables (broccoli, fresh beans, artichokes, leeks..)
- Seafood (salmon, mackerel, shrimp..)
- Dark chocolate
- Fruits (bananas, strawberries, figs..)
- Some spices (cumin, cloves)
Why Does Magnesium Deficiency Occur?
- Not consuming foods containing sufficient magnesium mineral
- Problems that prevent the absorption of the magnesium mineral, such as the digestive system and intestinal system
- Side effects of medications used
- Excessive consumption of caffeine-containing beverages (tea, coffee)
- Excessive stress
- Smoking, alcohol, and drug addiction
- People with constant potassium and calcium deficiency
- From improper eating habits
- From highly processed soil
- From chemical fertilizers used to produce organic nutrients
- Consumption of processed foods (white flour, refined sugar)
It can occur in those such cases.
Magnesium Deficiency Treatment
If you observe the symptoms of magnesium deficiency in yourself, you should first consult a specialist. It is recommended to use drugs to treat magnesium deficiency. Magnesium-containing pills and multivitamins are used to treat magnesium deficiency medication. It is also essential to consume foods containing magnesium in the treatment of magnesium deficiency. It is important to note that when consuming foods containing magnesium, the content of foods sold in packaging, such as chocolate, should be natural and unadulterated. The consumption of foods produced by the fermented method should be preferred.