NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital keeps the privacy and confidentiality of the patient in the forefront. This policy applies to all health services offered within NP GROUP.
NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital diagnosis and treatment services are responsible for meeting the requirements of the legislation and meeting the needs and expectations of the patients. For this purpose;
Our security commitments:
• Protection of confidential information and proprietary rights of patients and rights holders.
• Preserving and delivering diagnostic treatment results under appropriate conditions.
• Not to engage in any activities that will reduce competence, impartiality, decision-making and work.
• Providing the expected quality level while providing health services.
• Our service will be realized within the framework of the determined standards.
• Commits not to share such information with any third party, institution or organization unless the patient is under a legal obligation.
Appropriate measures are taken to protect data from unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include internally reviewing applications and security measures for data collection, storage and use, and physical security measures to protect systems against which unauthorized access is stored. Access to personal information is limited to authorized hospital employees, contractors and intermediaries for the operation, development and improvement of the service. These individuals work under the protection of confidentiality and, if they fail to comply with these obligations, they may be subject to judicial and administrative disciplinary action.