Hypertension is called blood pressure; that is, blood pressure is higher than usual. It should be known that there is a disease that can cause serious problems.
What Is Hypertension?
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a constant increase in blood pressure. 120/80 blood pressure, which is considered a Normal value, indicates that both or only one of them has 140/90 values.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension?
- Headaches that occur suddenly
- Blurred vision
- Bloating in the feet and legs
- Double vision
- Rhythm disorder
- Shortness of breath
- Heart compression
- Heart pain
- Frequent urination
What Are The Causes Of Hypertension?
- Excessive smoking
- Unbalanced and irregular nutrition
- Excessive fast food consumption
- Chronic alcohol use
- Genetic factors
- Salty eating habit
- Kidney diseases
- Congenital and subsequent cardiovascular diseases
- Advanced age; Eld
- Sedentary life
- Some drugs used
Those are among the causes of hypertension.
What Are The Harms Of Hypertension?
Hypertension is a chronic disease that causes severe complications. It can cause impaired cardiovascular health. Hypertension negatively affects the heart, vessels, kidneys, brain, and eyes. Hypertension can even lead to death if left untreated.
- Arteries are destroyed
- Causes the heart to grow
- Causes stroke
- Causes visual impairment and blindness
- Can cause brain hemorrhage
- Increases risk of heart attack
- It can lead to impaired kidney function and even lead to kidney failure
- It can cause loss of legs when left untreated as it causes clogging of arteries.
How Is Hypertension Treated?
Treatment of patients with hypertension may vary depending on the cause of hypertension. Hypertension can be treated with veins opened after surgical operations in patients with vascular obstruction. In cases that do not require surgical surgery, the use of drugs is usually recommended for patients. Because it is chronic, drug use should be continued. In addition to drug use, patients are treated with changes in their lifestyle and eating patterns. Complications caused by hypertension in the body are treated to improve the course of the disease.
What Should Hypertension Patients Do?
- Avoid eating salty
- Sports activities can be done
- Fatty, heavy foods should not be consumed
- Stress should be avoided
- Smoking and alcohol should not be used or reduced
- The diseases that are caused by these diseases should be treated
- Foods that raise blood pressure should not be consumed
- Extra pounds should be given
- Carbohydrate consumption should be reduced
- Plenty of fluids should be consumed
- Please don't overdo it when consuming caffeine
Patients with hypertension can avoid possible harmful consequences by paying attention to these substances