Our Quality Policy
- In each and every step of our services, we operate with a patient oriented approach, always considering the rights and privileges of patients and value the satisfaction of patients and their relatives above anything else.
- We provide a multidisciplinary health service comprising of Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychology.
- We operate in compliance with the related laws, regulations and ethical principles. Our constant quality policy requires us to give great importance on knowledge, innovation and human values.
- We ensure a working environment in which team work and cooperation are emphasized and we support and encourage our staff to be qualified employees by enhancing their knowledge and skills.
- We provide the safest working environment for our patients, their relatives and our employees and enhance our infrastructure by following the developments in technology which would support the efficiency, quality and modernity of our services.
- While we provide diagnosis and treatment services in the international standards, we ensure the full participation of patients and their relatives to the process by informing and supporting them.
- We do not limit our services just to diagnostics and treatment services but also engaged in activities to provide preventing health services and serve to the preservation of society’s mental health.
- We analyse all our processes and results with scientific methods to maintain an efficient management and operational system and to provide high quality services.
- We provide accurate diagnosis and treatment services within the scientific norms and with the most appropriate prices,