Shoulder pain is pain felt in the shoulder and can be caused by blows to the shoulder and a sign of other diseases.
How To Feel Shoulder Pain?
Shoulder pain is pain felt in the shoulder area. Neck and back pain can also be added to shoulder pain. There are many causes of shoulder pain. It could be traumas or illnesses. Other symptoms can accompany shoulder pain. Shoulder pain can be caused by the shoulder's structure or diseases that develop in different tissues or organs.
What Are The Causes Of Shoulder Pain?
- Blows to the shoulder
- Heart attack
- Lung diseases
- Broken collarbone
- Broken or cracked arm
- Shoulder load riding
- Joint diseases
- Repeatedly lying on the left or right side
- Making wrong moves during sports
- Shoulder dislocation
- Damage to the spine
- It is often seen in individuals working by lifting heavy loads.
Those are the causes of shoulder pain.
What Are The Symptoms Of Shoulder Pain?
- Swelling of the shoulder
- Stiffness felt in the shoulder
- Shoulder pain
- Burning sensation in the shoulder
- Limitation in mobility
- Inability to lie on the aching shoulder
- Inability to lift or hold something with the hand attached to the shoulder, it means loss of power
- The part near the shoulder, that is, in cases where the pain in the neck progresses, can affect the waist and cause lower back pain.
What Can Be Done For Shoulder Pain?
- The heavy load should not be lifted
- No forced movements of the shoulder
- Shoulder bag should be preferred not backpack
- If you have a hernia of the waist and neck, you should be treated
- Regular exercise should be done
- Care should be taken to sit upright
- The orthopedic mattress should be preferred
- Do not lie on the same side for a long time
- Supporting apparatus can be fitted
- Muscles can be relaxed by massaging
- Take care of a balanced and regular diet
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
It is possible to prevent shoulder pain by paying attention to them.
How Is Shoulder Pain Treated?
Acute shoulder pain can be passed by applying pain medications or ice and cold compresses or massaging. If shoulder pain has become chronic, it is necessary to seek help from a specialist to treat it and determine shoulder pain. Diagnosed shoulder pain can be treated with muscle relaxants and several ointments Nov. If shoulder pain occurs due to tears and fractures, it is treated with surgery, and shoulder pain is cured.