Neurological rehabilitation refers to techniques that provide treatment for adults and children with various neurological disorders. Disorders that can be treated with neurological rehabilitation techniques include:
- Multiple sclerosis,
- Amniotrophic lateral sclerosis,
- Traumatic brain injuries,
- Parkinson's diseases,
- Brain tumours,
- Muscular dystrophy
With a comprehensive treatment approach, the physical, emotional and psychological components of each patient are considered together. Expert therapists in the field apply special treatment to each patient experiencing mobility, strength, flexibility, functional ability, balance and sound problems. Therapists, physicians, psychologists and family members work together as a team at each stage of the treatment.
Methods and therapy techniques we use,
- Therapeutic exercise and balance activities
- Retraining neurological movement and activity patterns
- Walking training using ancillary equipment / devices
- The use of separation, support and special therapy devices
- Adaptive recreation and sports activities
- Compensatory techniques and strategies
- Speech, tongue and swallowing therapies
- Wheelchair education and living evaluations.
We offer outpatient and inpatient treatment facilities.