She was born in Diyarbakır in 1992. She completed her undergraduate education in the Psychology department at Beykent University in 2017 with honors. In 2019, she graduated with high honors from the Clinical Psychology Master's Program at Üsküdar University, obtaining her specialization. In 2021, she started her education in the Addiction Counseling and Rehabilitation Master's program at Üsküdar University and is currently continuing her studies.
During her education, she worked as an intern psychologist at Bakırköy Prof. Dr. Mazhar Osman Mental Health and Neurological Diseases Training and Research Hospital, as well as NPİSTANBUL Hospital, where she successfully completed her clinical internships. Throughout her education, she also provided support to various volunteer-based projects.
As of April 2021, she has been working at NPİSTANBUL Hospital, specifically in the AMATEM Clinic.
Turkish Psychological Association
- Rorschach Personality Test - Prof. Dr. Tevfika Tunaboylu İkiz / ongoing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training - Mehmet Zihni Sungur / ongoing
- MOXO d-CPT Attention Performance Test
- Neuropsychological Testing Training - Turkish Psychologists Association
- Neuropsychological Testing Supervision - Çapa Faculty of Medicine Neuropsychology Lab - Uzm. Psk. Şükriye Akça Kalem
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) - Zümra Atalay
- Child Psychometric Testing Training - Üsküdar University