She was born in Istanbul in 1992. In 2015, she graduated from FmvIşık University with a bachelor's degree in English Psychology. In 2019, she completed her studies in clinical psychology at Üsküdar University. After her undergraduate graduation, she completed an internship at a preschool in the United Kingdom through the Erasmus internship program.
While pursuing her undergraduate education, she actively participated in numerous trainings and seminars and engaged in volunteer work. In 2012, she regularly conducted sessions with children at Tarlabaşı Community Center. In 2013, she worked with special children and their families in the field of special education at Yağmur Children's Psychological Counseling Center, conducting research in that area. In 2014, she completed an internship at the psychological counseling unit of Nişantaşı Işık Schools. She began her professional career as a psychologist at Özel Değişim Special Education and Rehabilitation Center in 2016.
While continuing her master's education in clinical psychology, she continued her internships at NPİSTANBUL Hospital and the Psychological Counseling unit of Üsküdar University. After completing her master's education, she continued working as an institution manager at Özel Çekmeköy Special Education and Rehabilitation Center.
Since 2020, she has been working as a child and adolescent psychologist in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Unit at Üsküdar University Etiler Medical Center.
- Play Therapy for Children with ADHD and Anger, Reyhana Seedat - 2020
- Child-Centered Play Therapy, Reyhana Seedat - 2019
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training, Mehmet Zihni Sungur - 2017 onwards
- Practitioner Training for Specific Learning Difficulties Battery, Turkish Psychologists Association - 2020
- Practitioner Training for WISC-IV IQ Test, Turkish Psychologists Association - 2020
- Training on Application and Interpretation of Thematic Apperception Test, Yeniden Sağlık ve Eğitim Derneği - 2018
- Practitioner Training for Moxo Attention Test, Moxo Turkey - 2018
- Practitioner Training for Denver II Developmental Screening Test, Turkish Psychologists Association - 2017
- Practitioner Training for WISC-R IQ Test, Turkish Psychologists Association
- Training on Application and Interpretation of MMPI, Turkish Psychologists Association
- Training on Preliminary Interview and Short-Term Counseling in Psychological Counseling Process, Turkish Psychologists Association
- Training on Evaluation of Children with Objective and Projective Tests, BePositive Psychological Counseling Center - 2016
- FMV Işık Üniversitesi Fen Edebiyat Fakültesi- Psikoloji(İngilizce) Lisans 2010-2015
- Üsküdar Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü – Klinik Psikoloji 2016- 2019
- Tarlabaşı Community Center, Intern Psychologist 2012
- Yağmur Children's Psychological Counseling and Special Education Center, Intern Psychologist 2013
- Nişantaşı Işık Schools, Intern Psychologist 2014
- Winton Primary School and Preschool (United Kingdom), Intern Psychologist 2015
- Özel Değişim Special Education and Rehabilitation Center, Psychologist 2016-2019
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital, Intern Clinical Psychologist 2017
- Üsküdar University Psychological Counseling Unit, Assistant Clinical Psychologist 2017-2019
- Özel Çekmeköy Artı Special Education and Rehabilitation Center, Institution Manager 2019-2020
- Üsküdar University Etiler Medical Center, Child and Adolescent Psychologist 2020-present