- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Genlerimiz bizi aile kurmaya yönlendirir”
- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan’dan geleceğin hekimlerine önemli tavsiyeler
- “Güneşe Dokunan Kadınlar” kadınlara cesaret vermeyi hedefledi
- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Genler kader değildir”
- Oxford Üniversitesi ve Üsküdar Üniversitesi Dünya Barışı İçin Adımlar Atıyor
- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Zaman, kaynak ve para yönetimi çocukluktan itibaren öğretilmeli”
Your hospital is a world star. You are living in a dream”
Prof. Stephen M. Stahl, the most important scientists living in the field of psychiatry, neurology, psychiatry, psychopharmacology and whose world-wide scientific publications are used as course books, visited NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital and expressed his admiration and astonishment.
During Prof. Stephen Stahl visit to NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital, Prof. Nesrin Dilbaz and the team of addiction team accompanied Prof. Stahl. As Prof. Stahl visited the floors, neuromodulation center and occupational therapy center.
He mentioned that he is especially fascinated with the Deep TMU and TMU in neuromodulation center. Prof. Stahl stated, “I can say that your hospital is really good, spectacular. I congratulate you for this. It is one of the best I have seen so far. This infrastructure does not exist in the 7000-bedded hospital that I work in USA. How did you achieve this? Your programs on addiction are unique. You have amazing laboratories. I envy this actually. You hold the future.”
Prof. Stahl has also exchanged ideas about treatment methods with psychiatric specialists in the hospital.
Prof. Nevzat Tarhan: “Prof. Stahl is an idol in psychopharmacology.”
Prof. Stephen M. Stahl, Professor of Psychiatry, known for his academic work was awarded the title of "Honorary Doctorate" by Üsküdar University due to his academic studies and accomplishments in the field of neurology, psychiatry and psychopharmacology, as well as his scientific publications worldwide. Prof. Nevzat Tarhan presented robe and diploma to Prof. Stephen M. Stahl.
Kaynak: Üsküdar Haber Ajansı (ÜHA)