- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Bayram Görüşmeleri Online Yapılabilir"
- NPGRUP’ta Çevrim İçi Bayramlaşma Heyecanı Yaşandı…
- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Covid – 20 Kapıda!”
- “Yeni normalde yeni davranışlar oluşturmak gerekiyor”
- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Pandemi ile birlikte ailede şiddet olayları yaşanmaya başladı”
- Büyükşehirdekileri Daha Çok Etkiliyor!
Üsküdar University and NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital received great attention at 2019 APA Congress
The annual APA Congress and Fair organized by the American Psychiatric Association is held in San Francisco this year.
Üsküdar University and NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital will present its studies at the congress where the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment are discussed.
The latest developments in diagnosis and treatment are addressed at the congress that is held at Moscone Center between 18 – 22 May 2019.
Üsküdar University, NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital and Turkish-American Neuropsychiatric Association’s (TANPA) stands are among the most remarkable stands of the congress.
Prof. Stephen Stahl, who is known for his worldwide scientific publications in the fields of Neurology, Psychiatry and Psychopharmacology, as well as education and research studies, also visited our stand.
Prestigious scientists from all over the world get together within the scope of the congress at the reception of the Turkish-American Neuropsychiatric Association, led by Prof. Nevzat Tarhan.
Üsküdar News Agency (ÜNA)