- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Bayram Görüşmeleri Online Yapılabilir"
- NPGRUP’ta Çevrim İçi Bayramlaşma Heyecanı Yaşandı…
- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Covid – 20 Kapıda!”
- “Yeni normalde yeni davranışlar oluşturmak gerekiyor”
- Prof. Dr. Nevzat Tarhan: “Pandemi ile birlikte ailede şiddet olayları yaşanmaya başladı”
- Büyükşehirdekileri Daha Çok Etkiliyor!
Turkey’s Addiction Risk Profile and Mental Health Map (TURBAHAR) is published into a book
TURBAHAR-Turkey's Addiction and Mental Health Risk Profile Map Project final report is released by ÜU Publications in which 125 clinical psychology graduate students contributed by the coordinatorship of Asst. Prof. Hüseyin Ünübol and Assoc. Prof. Gökben Hızlı Sayar within Üsküdar University Institute of Social Sciences.
Üsküdar University Institute of Social Sciences Department of Clinical Psychology meets the readers of the study carried out by academics and students.
Approximately 25 thousand people were interviewed…
In February 2019, the project output presentation was also made after 125 Clinical Psychology graduate students worked with more than 24 thousand people for Turkey Addiction and Mental Health Risk Profile Map (TURBAHAR).
This has been the biggest research yet…
This field research is the largest research ever conducted in our country in the field of addictions. According to the research results, it draws attention to geographical regional differences in terms of addiction.
The chemical and behavioral addiction risk profile revealed in this study provides important information about the areas and regions where sociopsychological support should be provided to help in both addiction risk profile, prevention of addictions and reduction of relapse.
Üsküdar News Agency (ÜNA)