- Be Caution about home accidents on coronavirus days Children and seniors fall most at home
- What is coronavirus? COVID-19-new Coronavirus disease
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital in Ukraine…
- NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital in KIEV.
- Uskudar university is the first and only Turkish university, representing Turkey in the G20 Summit
- Shy people are at greater risk of being addicted
NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital in KIEV.
Medical Tourism Fair and Conference brought health institutions, doctors, medical tourism companies and digital medical tourism network companies together this year.
NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital stand attracted great attention in the fair held in Kiev International Exhibition Center on 01-03 October. Located in Hall 3, Stand no. E4-1a NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital was represented by Member of the Board of Directors Fırat Tarhan, and International Patient Services Manager Dr. Hanifi Devrim.
The Conference with its panel and fairground concept is an event that allows networking with conference.
Many people especially from Ukraine and Russia visited the stand. The visitors found answers to their questions about hospital facilities, JCI accreditation, international patient transfer, education and digital marketing
First steps were taken for new cooperation agreements.