- NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital in KIEV.
- Uskudar university is the first and only Turkish university, representing Turkey in the G20 Summit
- Shy people are at greater risk of being addicted
- Üsküdar University announced the "anger" map of Turkey
- Psychiatrist prof.Dr. Nevzat Tarhan states that violence is a social problem
- Virtual Reality treatment, has been applied in NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital for a long time
Üsküdar University and NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital received great attention at 2019 APA Congress
The annual APA Congress and Fair organized by the American Psychiatric Association is held in San Francisco this year.
Üsküdar University and NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital will present its studies at the congress where the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment are discussed.
The latest developments in diagnosis and treatment are addressed at the congress that is held at Moscone Center between 18 – 22 May 2019.
Üsküdar University, NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital and Turkish-American Neuropsychiatric Association’s (TANPA) stands are among the most remarkable stands of the congress.
Prof. Stephen Stahl, who is known for his worldwide scientific publications in the fields of Neurology, Psychiatry and Psychopharmacology, as well as education and research studies, also visited our stand.
Prestigious scientists from all over the world get together within the scope of the congress at the reception of the Turkish-American Neuropsychiatric Association, led by Prof. Nevzat Tarhan.
Üsküdar News Agency (ÜNA)
Kaynak: Üsküdar Haber Ajansı (ÜHA)