- NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital in KIEV.
- Uskudar university is the first and only Turkish university, representing Turkey in the G20 Summit
- Shy people are at greater risk of being addicted
- Üsküdar University announced the "anger" map of Turkey
- Psychiatrist prof.Dr. Nevzat Tarhan states that violence is a social problem
- Virtual Reality treatment, has been applied in NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital for a long time
Üsküdar University and NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital will attend 2019 APA Congress
The annual APA (American Psychiatric Association) Congress and Fair, organized by American Psychiatric Association will be held in San Francisco this year.
Üsküdar University and NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital will attend the congress, where the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment will be discussed.
The Congress will be actualized on 18-22 May 2019 at Moscone Center.
Üsküdar University, NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital and Turkish American Neuropsychiatric Association (TANPA) will have their own booths at the fair.
Üsküdar News Agency (ÜNA)