Turkish and U.S. scientists met in san Diego at TANPA meeting
President of the Turkish American Neuropsychiatry Association (TANPA), Rector of Üsküdar University – Psychiatrist, Prof. Nevzat Tarhan brought Turkish and American scientists together within the framework of the APA (American Psychiatric Association) annual conventions at Hilton Bayfront, San Diego.
The Turkish American Neuropsychiatry Association performed its 170th APA (American Psychiatric Association) annual convention.
The President of the Association Rector of Üsküdar University, Psychiatrist, Prof. Nevzat Tarhan brought Turkish and American scientists together at the convention where the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment were discussed.
Prof. Tarhan, the President of the Turkish American Neuropsychiatry Association which operates on behalf of the Turkish and American clinicians to establish and develop scientific collaborations in the field of neuropsychiatry for ages, has addressed the scientists about the works of the association.
Prof. Tarhan, has signed and gave his latest book “Rumi Therapy” to the participants after the reception.
Üsküdar News Agency (ÜNA)
Kaynak: Üsküdar Haber Ajansı (ÜHA)
- Üsküdar University’s Honorary Doctorate Ceremony to World-Famous Neurosurgeon Prof. Madjid Samii
- Nanotechnology will mark an era in neurosurgery
- Global Collaboration in Brain Mapping
- The best scientists in Neuroscience will come together in G-20
- Üsküdar University is now in China for G-20
- Prof. Norman Moore: “This hospital has taken the lead in the World”