She was born in Afyonkarahisar. In 2017, she graduated from the psychology department of Uskudar University, and in 2020, she completed her specialization by graduating from the Clinical Psychology department of Uskudar University. She wrote her Master's thesis on "The Relationship Between Family Life Satisfaction, Food Addiction, and Emotional Eating in Normal Weight and Obese Individuals."
During her undergraduate and graduate studies, she has been involved in numerous academic research projects and volunteer counseling centers. Throughout her education, she has worked as an intern psychologist at NP Istanbul Neuropsychiatry Hospital, Sisli Guidance and Research Center, Fatih Autism Center, Private Asude Nursing Home, Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine Hospital, Cognitive Skills Project, Eurasian Schizophrenia Association, and NP Istanbul Brain Hospital. She successfully completed her clinical internships. During her master's degree, she worked as an assistant psychologist at Uskudar University Psychological Counseling Center and the Uskudar University USBDT Research Group.
In 2018, she presented a poster titled "Intolerance of Uncertainty and Types of Obesity" at the 48th International Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Congress.
She has completed training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Schema Therapy, Interpersonal Relationship Psychotherapy, Family Counseling (450 hours), Eating Disorders, Neuropsychological Assessment Test (50 hours), MMPI, Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale, Rorschach Inkblot Test, Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), and WISC-R IQ Test. Since October 2022, she has been working as a Specialist Psychologist at NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital.
- Üsküdar University / Psychology - 2017
- Üsküdar University / Thesis-Based Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology - 2020
- Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Skills Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy through Role Play
- Supervision Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Personality Disorders (Judith Beck)
- Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorders
- Training in Creating Hierarchical Lists and Exposure in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Training in Socratic Questioning in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Interpersonal Relationship Psychotherapy
- Family Counseling Training
- Neuropsychological Assessment Test Training
- MMPI Training
- Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale Training
- Rorschach Inkblot Test Training
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) Training
- WISC-R IQ Test Training
- Individual Online Psychotherapy 2020-2022
- Clinical Internship at NP Istanbul Brain Hospital
- Internship at Sisli Guidance and Research Center
- Internship at Fatih Autism Center
- Internship at Private Asude Nursing Home
- Internship at Capa Faculty of Medicine Hospital
- Internship at Cognitive Skills Project
- Internship at Eurasia Schizophrenia Association
- Internship at NP Istanbul Neuropsychiatry Hospital