Accurate Diagnosis, Comprehensive and Estabished Neurological Care
Patient-Centred Comprehensive Neurorehabilitation Programs in NP ISTANBUL Brain Hospital
NP Brain Hospital is dedicated to provide accurate diagnosis, to deliver comprehensive and established neurological care, effective treatment to children and adults. There are various neurorehabilitation possibilities depending on your disease.
Our highly experienced neurologists deal with the following conditions in children and adults:
- post-stroke and cerebrovascular diseases rehabilitation;
- spinal cord injuries;
- brain and orthopaedics post-operative rehabilitation;
- multiple sclerosis MS;
- cerebral palsy;
- neurogenetic and neurometabolic diseases;
- cramps and hypotonia;
- restless leg syndrome;
- spasticity regardless of origin or severity;
- mental retardation (children);
- pain management;
- balance and gait disorders.
Effective Methods of Neurological Care and Rehabilitation
Modern forms of neurorehabilitation presuppose an individual approach to every patient regardless of his or her diagnosis. Neurorehabilitation may embrace a combination of various established methods or may be composed of a single method:
- long-term or short-term conservative treatments with or without hospital admission follow-ups;
- medications to eliminate symptoms of a disorder;
- repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS);
- deep transcranial magnetic stimulation (dTMS);
- patient-centred physical therapy;
- occupational therapy.
Facilities in NP Istanbul Brain Hospital
Advanced and established brain stimulation treatments are applied in the Neuromodulation Centre. If need be, your neurologist can advise therapeutic drug monitoring tests such as serum blood drug levels and DNA analysis in our certified Clinical Pharmacogenetics Laboratory to monitor and maintain therapeutic drug level concentration. In NP Istanbul Brain Hospital you can also undergo QEEG (quantitative electroencephalography or brain mapping), which measures electrical activity of the brain, evaluates a treatment’s effect, reveals cognitive and psychiatric changes, as well as Brain Check-up.
How Long to Stay in Turkey?
Typically neurological care and rehabilitation suggest at least two weeks of hospital admission or staying in Turkey, because some of the methods mentioned above require several sessions as well as close follow up. Besides, patients undergoing neurorehabilitation need to visit their doctor periodically on a regular basis.
Where to Stay after Discharge?
After hospital discharge patients can stay in comfortable appealing boutique or residential hotels nearby, chosen by our International Department Team.
Free of Charge
- English, Arabic and Russian Speaking Translators;
- providing the copies of medical reports following the consultations in Turkish, English or Russian;
- transfer from the airport to the hospital/hotel (for inward patients);
- accommodation assistance (hotels, apartments etc.);
- visa procedures assistance;
- estimating the cost of services, preparing proforma invoice;
- contacting international insurance companies.