Corporate - Why NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital?
We are inspired by the brain to achieve excellence
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital; the first special neuropsychiatric hospital in Turkey established with the aim of providing effective treatment services with the most sophisticated treatment possibilities provided by contemporary medicine to the diseases that are soul / brain health related, is the 2. Brain Hospital in Europe.
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital; has the JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation document, which is the world's largest and prestigious medical accreditation body. This accreditation is a special document that is presented to only three hospitals, including us that operate outside the United States.
- Apart from providing brain-related services, there are services also for neurosurgery, general surgery, otorhinolaryngology, internal medicine, child health and illness ... etc.
- It is the first private hospital in the field of psychiatry that responds to all the needs of its patients with its special ambulance, 7/24 emergency psychiatric service.
- It has Class A operating room and intensive care services for neurosurgeries. It has the first and only 1A Ultra Clean operating room equipment of Turkey approved by the independent accredited organization and has a superior technological infrastructure that assists the surgical operations.
- Is the pioneer in Turkey of applying the news approaches such as “treatment by measuring brain functions” and “thought-focused medicine.”
- It is the first and only hospital in Turkey that clinically adopts the pharmacogenetic approach (therapeutic drug blood level monitoring (TDM), Phenotyping and Genotyping) in diagnosis and treatment processes as well as implementation.
- Is the science partner of Üsküdar University. Also has various collaborations with the university in the technological, academic and scientific fields.
- Is the first to provide Neuromodulation treatments in Turkey. This center aims to measure and treat brain functions by brain stimulation.
- It provides telepsychiatry (online therapy) services for out-of-town and overseas patients.
- It is a hospital that focuses on health perfection by focusing on the comfort of the treatment that will affect the treatment processes as well as the science.
- In the addiction clinic (NPAMATEM), Advanced Toxicology Verification Laboratory service is provided.
Europe's 2. Brain Hospital…
NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital is the first special neuropsychiatric hospital in Turkey, established with the aim to provide effective treatment services with the most sophisticated treatment possibilities provided by the contemporary medicine to the diseases that are soul / brain health related. NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital is leading many studies in the field of addiction treatment as it is the first private hospital in Turkey that holds AMATEM license.
NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital; has the JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation document, which is the world's largest and prestigious medical accreditation body. This accreditation is a special document that has been presented to only three hospitals so far, including our hospital that operate outside of United States. This achievement in the international arena is a source of pride not only for our hospital but also for our country.
Through this vision, globally accepted techniques from neuromodulation therapies such as ECT, neuronavigation TMU / TMS, tDCS to functional surgery and electronic implant (battery) therapy are created to form an infrastructure. There are 2 operating rooms, one of which is 1A and the other 1B, and a 16-bed intensive care unit in NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital in order to perform robotic surgery, aneurysm surgery, Parkinson and Epilepsy operations as well as many other operations. Intensive care unit can fully service up to Level 3 to all intensive care patients.
We offer a fully-fledged brain hospital where our patients and our physicians can benefit from the most advanced technology available. We offer our services with the first and only 1A Ultra Clean operating room equipment in Turkey which is approved by the independent accredited organization and a superior technological subassembly assisting the surgical operations.
The convenience of conducting the most advanced microscopic surgery that can perform tumor surgery with fluorescent staining