Turkish and U.S. scientists met in san Diego at TANPA meeting
President of the Turkish American Neuropsychiatry Association (TANPA), Rector of Üsküdar University – Psychiatrist, Prof. Nevzat Tarhan brought Turkish and American scientists together within the framework of the APA (American Psychiatric Association) annual conventions at Hilton Bayfront, San Diego.
The Turkish American Neuropsychiatry Association performed its 170th APA (American Psychiatric Association) annual convention.
The President of the Association Rector of Üsküdar University, Psychiatrist, Prof. Nevzat Tarhan brought Turkish and American scientists together at the convention where the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment were discussed.
Prof. Tarhan, the President of the Turkish American Neuropsychiatry Association which operates on behalf of the Turkish and American clinicians to establish and develop scientific collaborations in the field of neuropsychiatry for ages, has addressed the scientists about the works of the association.
Prof. Tarhan, has signed and gave his latest book “Rumi Therapy” to the participants after the reception.
Üsküdar News Agency (ÜNA)
- Üsküdar University is in USA to attend the SBMT 14th Annual Congress
- Sufi and Bach music collaboration in Üsküdar University
- 24 packages of books donated from Üsküdar University students to Afyon
- Üsküdar University is selected to be one of the most preferred universities
- Prof. Nevzat Tarhan: “Science should be widely-introduced to the Society
- Üsküdar University joins EURIE 2017, Eurasia Higher Education Summit